Asbestos testing and risk assessments, Hazardous Materials building surveys, registers and management plans, asbestos removal clearance inspections and air monitoring.
Hazmat Plus provides expert consulting services in the identification, assessment and management of asbestos-containing materials and their associated risks to properties. Our consultants perform Hazmat Surveys, Asbestos Testing & Hazardous Material Assessments in the wider Brisbane area.
Our environmental consultants are experienced across a broad field of property risk services and are able to assist in the development of risk management programs and controls including the audit and surveying of buildings to management plans and asbestos awareness training of staff. Hazmat Plus also provides due diligence services to clients for the purpose of property acquisition or divestment having undertaken many site inspections with data gap analysis reporting which identify shortcomings of previous asbestos surveys including the identification of misidentified or worst, missed asbestos materials within the building.
Hazmat Plus has qualified competent asbestos consultants in the asbestos and hazardous materials field who can assist with surveying/auditing, development of management procedures, training and removal work to manage the ACM’s on site. We have an NSW & Qld Licensed Asbestos Assessors and ACT Class A Asbestos Assessors on staff. We service all types of companies and organisations providing advice to limit their liability, meet legislative requirements and protect the health of building occupants.
We are closely affiliated with laboratories accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) for asbestos air monitoring and asbestos bulk sample analysis and can provide fast and reliable laboratory analysis of all samples.
Our Asbestos Testing Services include:
- Hazardous materials assessments and surveys
- Hazardous materials survey reports and register
Reports containing all identified hazardous materials on site with individual risk assessment of each material outlining the type, extent, location, condition and accessibility with accompanying photographs for ease of reference.
- Asbestos Testing Brisbane
- Asbestos Assessments Brisbane
- Asbestos Inspections Brisbane
- Asbestos Air Monitoring Brisbane
- Asbestos register, surveys and management plans
- Hazmat material testing and inspections
- Pre-Demolition surveys and inspections
- Hazmat surveys
Asbestos specific inspection and assessments. Survey reports contain asbestos register including risk assessment and management plans for in-situ asbestos-containing materials (ACM).
- Compliance and due diligence re-inspection reports
Asbestos and Hazardous Materials re-inspections and/or previous reports review and update of existing asbestos register prior to investment or divestment. We can also provide an ACM labelling service during re-inspections with site-specific labels complying with AS1319-1994, Warning Signs for the Occupational Environment.
- ACM risk assessment
Full risk assessment of identified ACM including:
- Material type
- Likelihood of disturbance
- Asbestos exposure assessment
- Scenario re-enactment using protected Asbestos Removal Contractors or potential exposure event assessment.
- Asbestos and lead paint/dust sampling and analysis utilising NATA accredited laboratories
- Safe collection of suspected ACM and lead paint/dust under controlled conditions and fast turn around on analysis results.
- Asbestos awareness training
- Awareness training presentations for your staff given at your office premises or work site.
- Provision of Removal Scope of Works for the removal of asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Removal Scope of Works outlining all remediation of asbestos-containing materials and other hazardous materials in accordance with WHS Regulations and Asbestos Code of Practice requirements.
- Asbestos clearance inspections and certificates
Our Hazmat & Asbestos Consultants service NSW, QLD and the ACT with offices in Brisbane, Canberra, Dubbo and Sydney.
View more about our environmental monitoring and management plans here.