Occupational Hygiene Assessments & Consulting services and advice to assist in ensuring a safe place of work
Hazmat Plus provides Occupational Hygiene services and advice to promote a safe work environment to protect employees, whilst maintaining an efficient workplace and ensuring Workplace Health & Safety compliance for employers. We can develop site-specific occupational hygiene assessments such as air monitoring exposure assessments to management systems to meet client needs and National health and safety standards.
We have accreditation with the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists and consultants trained in the principles of occupational hygiene including control reporting and the selection of appropriate personal protective equipment.
Occupational hygiene uses science and engineering to measure the extent of worker exposure, to design and implement appropriate control strategies to prevent ill health caused by the working environment. It helps employers and employees understand the risks, and promotes improved working conditions and working practices.
The AIOH defines occupational hygiene as the art and science dedicated to the Anticipation, Recognition, Evaluation, Communication and Control of environmental hazards in, or arising from, the workplace that can result in injury, illness, impairment, or affect the well-being of workers and members of the community.
Our Occupational Hygiene Safety Services:
- Occupational Hygiene Assessments
- Noise Assessments and Monitoring
- Workplace Health and Safety Management Systems
- Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality/Indoor Environment Quality
- Indoor Lighting Assessments
- Crystalline Silica Dust Monitoring
- Inhalable and Respirable Dust Monitoring including crystalline silica
- Lead Air Testing & Monitoring Brisbane
- Fire Escape Plans/Diagrams
- Mould Assessments and Air Monitoring Brisbane
- Mould Testing Brisbane
- Working at Heights
- Manual Handling
- Heat Stress
- Confined Spaces
- Property Risk Assessment
- Ionising and Non-Ionising Radiation Assessments
- WH&S Building Assessments
Our expert team operate across the ACT, NSW and QLD with offices in Brisbane, Canberra, Dubbo and Sydney.